Technical Diving: The PADI Tec Trimix Diver course certifies as a full trimix diver.
The PADI Tec Trimix Diver classes are for you to learn to go down deeper and explore the unexplored. During the Tec Trimix Diver course you will go down to 90 meters (300 feet), and then learn to get experience to even go deeper with the knowledge acquired during the Tec Trimix Diver course.
Get trained in building your experience in going far with the help of proper mixture and selection of gasses for you to last longer at depth.
The PADI TecTrimix Diver course is seen as the "grand finale" of the Trimix course in the "Open Circuit" divers' community, and it is often considered as a "no depth limit" certification...
Although the world record in recreational tec diving is ~330 meters (~1000 feet) of depth, it takes a lot of experiences and time to go deeper and deeper.
Where to learn the PADI Tec Trimix diver course?
All our trimix courses, etheir given on open circuit or closed circuit rebreather, are given at our Scotty's dive center headquarters in Shangri-la Mactan, Cebu region.
If you are not a guest of the Shangri-la hotel, we can pick you up at your hotel, as well as dropping you back during this course.
To be qualified for the Tec Trimix Diver course (AKA hypoxic trimix), you need:
- To be at least 18 years old.
- Be at least a PADI Tec 50(to start a full trimix course) or a Tec Trimix 65, or any normoxic or technical diving equivalent certification.
- To have at least 150 logged dives.
Mactan and Cebu: Padi Tec Trimix Diver Courses costs
- Padi Tec Trimix Diver Courses
- Max depth during the course: The detail is not set, please contact us.
- Number of dives: The detail is not set, please contact us.
- Duration: The detail is not set, please contact us.
- Price: Price is not set, please contact us.
- The price of the course includes the diving PADI certification and the scuba diving gears