Technical Diving: With the PADI Tec 45 course learn how to accelerate your decompression stops.
Take a step ahead in the technical diving education (after the Tec 40) .Learn the PADI Tec 45 and enhance your knowledge and skills to go further by adding a sling tank (sided cylinder) to accelerate your deco stops.
To be able to take this scuba course, you must have a certification as a Tec 40 diver or the equivalent technical diver level.
If you want to take this course and you are not a tec diver, you can! You just need to be certified as:
- A rescue diver or any equivalent diving certification.
- Have a minimum of 50 logged dives.
- Be a nitrox diver with at least 12 dives on enriched air nitrox deeper than 18 meters (60 feet).
- Be a certified Deep Diver or holding an equivalent diving certification, with 10 dives deeper than 30 meters (100 feet).
This course has a duration of 4 days (if you are already a Tec 40 diver) and includes the technical diving gears.
You can also take this course with a sidemount gear.
Where to learn the PADI Tec 45?
Our technical diving facility is in Scotty's headquarters in Mactan, Cebu region.
Located in the Shangri-la hotel, you can walk in or we can pick you up at your hotel if you are not a guest of Shangri-la.
Mactan and Cebu: Padi Tec 45 Courses costs
- Padi Tec 45 Courses
- Max depth during the course: 45 meters
- Number of dives: 4 dives
- Duration: 4 days
- The price of the course includes the scuba diving gears like all our PADI certification courses
- Price: 28 000 PHP per person
- Convert the price to your currency
All our Padi Tec 45 Courses prices are V.A.T. inclusive
Why do you need to learn the PADI Tec 45?
With the PADI Tec 45, you will learn how to accelarate your decompression stops by carrying a sling tank (sided cylinder) at 50% oxygen or 100% O2.
The PADI Tec 45 certification will allow you to dive down to 45 meters (145 feet) of depth, and authorize you to do decompression dives with accelerated gases.
Once certified you will use a full Tec diving rig, which can be a backmount twin tank (twin cylinder) or sidemount, and have the knowledge to handle and dive with a sling tank (cylinder) to do decompression stops.
You will be able to use all kind of nitrox up to pure oxygen (O2) as an accelerated decompression gas instead of using air.
During the PADI Tec 45 course, you will learn:
You will continue to plan and calculate your dive, but this time you will include the enriched gas to accelerate your decompression stops. Plus, you will learn the difference between doing deco stops with a 50% or at 6 meters (20 feet) with pure oxygen.
- Building up your knowledge from the PADI Tec 40 course.
- 4 open water dives to build up your skills.
- Application, function and maintenance of the tec diving equipments.
- Strategize your gas planning and accelerated decompression stops.
- Prepare yourself for the Tec 50, AKA the Tec Deep Diver.
When can you start to learn the PADI Tec 45?
Why not to start now!
If you are interested in taking the PADI Tec 45 course, you can contact us directly online now.
You can also call us (tap on the "call us" button at the bottom of this page), or you can walkin at any of our diving facilities to know more about this course.
Contact us Now!
You may also want to download or print the medical statement to accelerate the inscription process instead of refilling it in our dive shop.
The scuba diving gear in the PADI Tec 45 course includes:
The standard technical diving equipments, diving spool, cutting tool, SMB, hogarthian harness, exposure suit with side pockets, BCD doughnut, back plate, twin tank (twin mounted cylinders), 1 sling tank (1 sided cylinder) 3 first stage regulators, 3 second stage regulators, 1 long hose (2.10m - 7ft), Jet fins, mask and another spare mask.
If you are a certified Tec sidemount diver or equivalent, you can take this course with a sidemount scuba gear.
Want to take your diving experience further?
If you want some diving classes alternative and lessons or want to know what's best next for your education, take a look at the three options below.
- Check out our PADI tec 50 course.
- Want to go beyond a tec deep diver? PADI tec trimix 65 course.
- Become a master of the depth with the hypoxic PADI tec trimix diver course.
You might also be interested in this scuba diving course from another scuba diving agency:
SSI XR diving course.