Boracay Island Hopping and Boracay Tours
Boracay is one of the top tourist destinations in the Philippines. It has everything from white sand beaches and water sports to luxury resorts, mountain views, and marine biodiversity. Tourists come from all over Asia for the world-renowned, highly-praised beaches.
The top draw is the 4 kilometers (2.5 miles) long White Beach, more than half the length of the island. The sand is soft, and the water is clear and calm. Main Road, Beachfront Path, and other roads and footpaths connect the dozen beaches. Other draws include a world-class golf course.
More than 350 resorts offer you a selection of over 20,000 rooms. You can vacation on a budget or enjoy 5-star luxury.
Best of the Boracay Island Tours:
- Angol Point
- Bat cave
- Cliff Jumping in Buruanga
- Caluya Island
- Carabao Island
- Crocodile Island
- Crystal Cove
- Laurel Island
- Magic Island
- Maniguin Island
- Panay Island
- Puka Beach
- Sibay Island
Nightlife in Boracay
The party starts on the beach and lasts all night. Watch the sunsets, listen to live music, marvel at the fire dancers, and enjoy some drinks.
If you get hungry, the restaurants will still be open. If you need a drink, the bars will still be open. And the nightclubs will still be open, as well.
Dance among fireflies to the music on the beach. If White Beach is too crowded for you, you can enjoy a walk along one of the other beaches.
Your Boracay Island Excursion
Boracay is more than its nightlife. There are sights to see:
- Asian Windsurfing Tour Boracay International Funboard Cup, Bulabog Beach, January
- Ati-Atihan Festival, January
- Boracay Open Asian Beach Ultimate Tournament (ultimate frisbee), summer
- Kar-Tir Seashell Museum, Ilig-iligan
- Mount Luho observation deck
- Philippine Dragon Boat Federation (dragon boat races), April or May
- preserved farmland
- preserved forest
- Willy's Rock
And there are things to do:
- bicycling around Boracay island
- cliff diving
- helmet diving
- horseback riding
- kiteboarding at Bulabog Beach
- motorbiking around Boracay island
- motorized boat around Boracay island
- romantic boat rides
- sail around Boracay island
- snorkeling coral reefs
- snorkeling shipwrecks
- spelunking the Yapak bat caves
- windsurfing at Bulabog Beach
There are reasons why so many tourists come from so far away to Boracay, Philippines. Come see for yourself!