Island Hopping Crocodile Island near Boracay
Crocodile Island is 15 minutes by speedboat or banca from our Boracay's Dive Center. The first thing you will notice is that, from afar, Crocodile Island looks like a crocodile head.
Visitors do not actually go to the island; you will swim around your boat or go snorkeling from your boat. The island is uninhabited.
Visitors compare the quality of snorkeling at Crocodile Island as the best snorkeling tour around Boracay. The best underwater visibility around Boracay is at Crocodile Island. And the weather allows you to go snorkeling here all year.
Snorkeling Crocodile Island, Boracayvq05gmHHteo
The water around Crocodile Island is crystal clear, turquoise in color, and shallow. View spectacular corals at depths of only 2 meters (6 feet).
Swim alongside colorful fish during your snorkeling tour. With your underwater camera, capture sea snakes, parrot fish, and other colorful aquatic life.
Crocodile Island is close to Boracay's main island, but the snorkeling area is spacious. The current level of tourism keeps this experience enjoyable.
Your Crocodile Island Excursion
Package tours often include feeding bread to fish. The fish will swim right up to you if you do that. Other aquatic animals you may encounter include:
- black-banded sea krait (Chinese sea snake)
- lionfish (lion fish, lion-fish, turkey fish, fire-fish)
- moray (eel)
- nudibranch (sea slug)
- scorpionfish (scorpion fish, rockfish, stonefish)
- sea fan
- sea snake (coral reef snake)
Don't forget to photograph the unique shape of the island!
Crocodile Island schedule and prices from Boracay
- Schedule: The detail might not be applicable, please contact us.
- Duration: The detail might not be applicable, please contact us.
- Price per person: Price might not be applicable, please contact us.