The SSI XR extended nitrox range diving course.
The SSI extended range xr nitrox diving course is designed to train divers on independent planning and conduct limited decompression dives down to 40 meters deep with the nitrox mixtures of up to 50% and 15 minutes of back gas decompression using a one stage decompression gas.
Where to learn the SSI extended nitrox range XR diving course?
Why do you need to take the SSI XR nitrox diving course?
You will learn the necessary training in independently planning and using of limited decompression dives down to 40m with recreational or XR total diving systems and procedures.
During the SSI XR (extended range) nitrox diving course, you will learn:
- Accelerated decompression up to 15 minutes on a 50% nitrox.
- You will learn to do normal decompression but using an accelerated decompression gas (you will plan your dive like on air decompression but you will use instead the 50% nitrox for more safety).
When can you start to learn SSI XR nitrox diving course?
You may contact us now so that we could assist you in SSI XR nitrox diving course.
The scuba diving gear in SSI XR nitrox diving course includes:
2 first stage regulator, 2 second stage regulator, exposure suit, recreational BCD, SMB, cutting tool, fins, mask, 1 long hose (2.10m – 7ft)[optional], 1 tank + 1 tank with 50% nitrox.
Want to take your diving experience further?
- SSI cave and full cave diving course.
- SSI technical wreck diving course.
- SSI technical sidemount diver course.
PADI tec 40 CCR rebreather course.