With the PADI open water diver course, you will become a diver.
You are a beginner and never have tried SCUBA diving? Get your PADI open water diver scuba diving certification here with us in Scotty‘s Dive Center. If you want to learn how to dive, discover new adventures or simply see the wondrous world beneath the oceans, your SCUBA diving adventure starts here with the PADI open water diver course.
The PADI open water diver course is the most popular SCUBA diving course to be part of millions of aspiring scuba divers in this underwater adventure. During this course, you‘ll undergo at least 5 academic trainings, confined water sessions and 4 ocean dives.
Where to learn the PADI open water course?
- PADI SCUBA diver.
- Two dives.
- Duration: 1 and a half day.
- Price PADI certification: 15,500 PHP.
- Five academic and confined water training .
- Sessions and four ocean dives.
- Duration: 3 days.
- Price PADI certification: 25,500 PHP.
- Price per open water dive plus PIC.
- Price PADI certification: 3,000 PHP.
- Price per confined session.
- Price PADI certification: 2,250 PHP.
- Price per academic session.
- Price PADI certification: 1,000 PHP.
- PADI openwater diver.
- 5 academics, 5 pool sessions, 4 ocean dives.
- Duration: 4 days.
- Price PADI certification: 32,000 PHP.
Mactan and Cebu.
PADI openwater diver.
PADI openwater referral A.
PADI openwater referral B.
PADI Openwater referral C.
Why do you need to take the PADI open water diver course?
If you want to experience scuba diving in any open water around the world and be part of millions of people certified with PADI open water diver. The certification of PADI open water diver will serve as your passport in scuba diving around the world.
During the PADI open water diver course, you will learn:
- The knowledge and understanding in scuba diving.
- Basic scuba diving skills.
- The proper usage of scuba diving equipments.
When can you start to learn PADI open water diver course?
You can take the knowledge development reviewer at your convenient time. Just download the PADI open water diver elearning program and get to learn the basic principles of scuba diving.
The scuba diving gear in the PADI open water diver course includes:
Standard scuba diving gear, mask and snorkel, wetsuit, BCD (buoyancy compensator device), fins.
Want to take your diving experience further?
- PADI advanced open water diver course.
- PADI enriched air nitrox course.
- PADI advanced openwater + enriched air nitrox diver course package.
SSI (Scuba School International) open water course.