Floating Air Mattress (aka Floating Airbed and Beach Float)
Relax your mind, body, and soul on a floating air mattress. Scotty's waterproof airbeds are the highest quality. You can use them on white sand or the sea. Also, using an air mat can be a lot of fun. You can paddle with your hands or fin with your feet. You can also race with your friends and family.
Air mattresses deflate. Roll them up and take them with you anywhere! We have a variety of sizes and colors to choose from. The whole family can enjoy this!
During an island hopping tour, your Scotty's tour guide is your personal lifeguard. With Scotty's Action Sports Network, you are always safe! Enjoy a well-deserved nap!
How to Use a Floating Air Mattress (Beach Float)
1. Inflate it using an air pump (from a bicycle) or using your mouth and blowing into the valve. But, our Scotty's staff will do it for you for free with our compressor.
2. Check the firmness. Add more air if you like your beach float more firm, deflate it if you like it softer. In all cases, at Scotty's we will do it for you.
3. Place it on sand or water. The choice is yours.
4. Apply sunscreen. You can suntan fast in the Philippines.
5. Relax! With Scotty's, someone is always monitoring your safety.
Floating air mattresses are available at our marine sports centers in Mactan, Cebu, Panglao, Bohol, and Boracay. You can reserve your floating mattresses using the form below or directly at our counters.