The Angol point diving site is in Boracay.
One of the excellent diving site in Boracay, and mainly suggested for beginners and those in training for scuba diving, is the Angol point dive site. Angol point is a shallow, easy dive on a reef starting at 10 meters (30 feet) down to 16 meters (50 feet) in depth.
Angol point is also a good diving place for underwater photography, specially macro photography.
The visibility is usually very good, around 20 metres (65 feet) and the underwater sanctuary is full of flourishing and colorful aquatic life.
Angol point is also highly recommended for night diving, because it is a quiet and peaceful place with high nocturnal marine life.
Scuba diving in Angol point is good all year-round with good visibility.
The reef is housing a lot of different shoals of fishes such as groupers and snappers.
Diving at the Angol point dive site.
It is a sanctuary for underwater photographers, which means that there is a lot of marine life to see at Angol point.
Angol point is also a shallow dive site where you can stay underwater for quite a long time with an average of one hour on a single tank (S80 type known as 11 liters cylinder).
There is almost no current at Angol point, all beginner divers can enjoy an easy dive without worrying about a strong current or getting short in breath and being tired.
The reef is covered with stony corals, leather corals, roaming nudibranchs, anemones, starfish, and sea cucumbers.
Shoals of different kinds of fish are everywhere.
Angol point is even more beautiful at night. It's an excellent place to start your night diving course.
What can you see in the Angol point diving site.
The diversity of the marine life is exceptional at Angol point; you will at least see the following:
- Groupers, snappers and eels.
- Many kinds of nudibranch.
- Differents kind of colorful sponges.
- Many species of hard and soft corals.
- Sea snakes, eels, lionfishes, sweetlips.
Bringing your underwater camera is highly advised!
Scuba Diving Angol Point Rates
Prices include our regular scheduled diving boats.
On our scuba-diving boats, you should always find:
- O2 tank (oxygen cylinder) and equipments plus a first aid kit
- We always carry a spare dive equipment and a diving gear toolbox
- We do have a communication device in case of emergency
- Towels and dinking water are included
- Total Duration: The detail might not be applicable, please contact us.
- Boat Schedule: The detail might not be applicable, please contact us.
- Price per person: Price or Fare might not be applicable, please contact us.
Optional Boat Rental (for personal schedules)
- Exclusive Boat: Price or Fare might not be applicable, please contact us.