Built on the Indonesian Island of Sulawesi, she is a traditional “gaft rigged Phinisi” handcrafted from ironwood and teak. You will find no other dive liveaboard as beautiful in Philippine waters, and being that she was built by divers for divers and not adapted from being a second hand research vessel, the choice is clear.
Aboard the S/Y Philippine Siren we welcome up to 16 guests aboard each trip. This ensures abundant space for all guests.
- 7 sails
- An expansive leisure deck area
- A spacious air-conditioned saloon with cocktail bar, 42 inch flatscreen & computer server supporting the inter-cabin network
- Covered outdoor dining area
- 8 large air-conditioned cabins each with their own personal computer, audio-visual entertainment system and ensuite bathrooms with hot water. All rooms are lavished with luxury extra’s including bathrobes, hair dryers, towels, individually controlled mood lighting and individual controls for your air-conditioning unit.
- Laundry Service
- Massage Service
- Yacht Boutique, which will make available to customers Worldwide Dive and Sail merchandise, including towels, hats, log books, t-shirts, shorts and lighters just to name a few items
- Enriched Air Nitrox is free for all certified Nirox divers. If you are not a certified Nitrox diver all our instructors can certainly teach you the Enriched Air Specialty
- 2 high-powered Zodiacs accompany the S/Y Philippine Siren
Underwater Photographers & Videographers include:
- Each cabin is fitted with an individual computer and multiple power sources to facilitate the needs of digital photography. The computer features high end specifications and 20” high definition flatscreens, which are integrated with the yachts network server in the saloon.
- Workstations for the preparation and maintenance of cameras including prep and storage areas
- Large rinse tanks with fresh water solely for cameras and videos.
"Luxury liveaboard dive boat".
Our phones are staffed by helpful, professional staff from 7am to 9pm local time.
Scotty's Action Sports Network (ASN)
Punta Engano Road, Lapu-Lapu City, Mactan 6015, Cebu, Philippines
Phone: +(63 32) 231-0288, 231-5060, 231-5061
Fax: +(63 32) 231-5075
Affiliate Links:PADIThe way the world learn to dive... padi.com/BONNIER DIVE GROUPIs one of the largest consumer-publishing groups in America and the leading media company...bonniercorp.com/
DIVEGet Diving Tours and Courses Pricing and Availability Information...diving-philippines.org/INFO HUBThe Ultimate Source of Out-of-the-Ordinary and Inspiring Travel Ideas!infohub.com/QualiDiveWorldwide Dive Flatform, the best search tool for divers on the web.qualidive.ch/MyDiveOnline.comAims to bring you the most complete directory of dive sites and dive shops in South-East Asiamydiveonline.com/