Normal dive trips are one-dive, return-to-resort trips. We have three scheduled departures per day: 09:30, 13:00, 15:30. Night dives are available every evening. For those interested in extended dive excursions into the waters around Cebu, don't forget to check out our day-long trips and dive safaris!
If quality and safety are important elements of your diving adventures, then search no further. Our friendly and professional dive staff can show you the wonders of diving in Cebu. Click below to get an idea of what Cebu diving has to offer. We visit the following dive sites regularly:
- Shangri-La Marine Sanctuary - Simply one of Cebu's best dive sites.
- Thresher Point - Deep diving in search of Thresher Sharks.
- Talima Sanctuary - Another of Cebu's fine marine sanctuaries.
- Tambuli - Dive a small plane wreck at 18m.
- Marigondon Cave - Cebu's topography is also great underwater.
- Kontiki, Mactan - A great dive just a few minutes away.
- Santa Rosa, Olango - Just across the channel. Great dive.
- Agus, Mactan - Another one of our great costal dives.
- Hilutungan Marine Sanctuary - Dive in the Hilutungan Marine Sanctuary.
- Nalusuan Marine Sanctuary - Can be an awesome back-to-back trip with Hilutungan!
Affiliate Links:PADIThe way the world learn to dive... padi.com/BONNIER DIVE GROUPIs one of the largest consumer-publishing groups in America and the leading media company...bonniercorp.com/
DIVEGet Diving Tours and Courses Pricing and Availability Information...diving-philippines.org/INFO HUBThe Ultimate Source of Out-of-the-Ordinary and Inspiring Travel Ideas!infohub.com/QualiDiveWorldwide Dive Flatform, the best search tool for divers on the web.qualidive.ch/MyDiveOnline.comAims to bring you the most complete directory of dive sites and dive shops in South-East Asiamydiveonline.com/