In addition to our community involvement, we also incorporate the ideals of marine conservation into every course we teach. We are one of the few PADI National Geographic Dive Centres in the Philippines and are honored to teach the National Geographic Diver Specialty every time it is requested. Scotty's Dive Centre has been recognized by Project AWARE for outstanding achievement in environmental awareness, advocacy and education with the 2007 Environmental Awareness Award (awarded at the end of every year). Scotty's Dive Centre is a strict Go-ECO Operator. Below you will find just a few of the policies and initiatives that guide our marine conservation philosophy:
- Divemaster candidates must participate in cleanup efforts.
- Offering Project AWARE courses for cost-price.
- User of recycled materials.
- Supporting community involvement initiatives.
- Participating in educating local stake holders.
- Supportive of socio-economic research and alternative livelihood training.
Whether you're looking to take your first scuba diving course or if you are looking to continue your dive education, diving with Scotty's is the right choice. Take a few moments to browse our list of scuba diving courses we offer in Cebu, and remember, a friendly member of our team is only a phone call or email away!
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving - Not certified? You can dive today!
- PADI Scuba Diver Course - You can be a certified diver in as little as 1.5 days!
- PADI Open Water Diver Course - Find out why millions have taken this dive course!
- PADI Advanced Course - The next step in diver education.
- PADI Rescue Diver Course - Rescue scenario training.
- PADI Specialty Courses - We all the popular PADI specialty courses.
- PADI Enriched Air Nitrox Course - Click to learn more about nitrox.
- Master Scuba Diver Rating - PADI's highest non-professional rating.
- Technical Diving Courses - See our diver-level courses.
- Technical Dive Instructor Training - See our instructor-level courses.
- Fun dive included transportation, towel and water.
- We have equipment rental, please ask for assistance.
- Please be aware of sun exposure. We recommended to bring your own protection.
- You can change your dive schedule the next day if weather is bad. If you book for transportation going to the dive center please call us 1 hour before the activity time.
- If weather is bad we might cancel activities for safety.
Affiliate Links:PADIThe way the world learn to dive... padi.com/BONNIER DIVE GROUPIs one of the largest consumer-publishing groups in America and the leading media company...bonniercorp.com/
DIVEGet Diving Tours and Courses Pricing and Availability Information...diving-philippines.org/INFO HUBThe Ultimate Source of Out-of-the-Ordinary and Inspiring Travel Ideas!infohub.com/QualiDiveWorldwide Dive Flatform, the best search tool for divers on the web.qualidive.ch/MyDiveOnline.comAims to bring you the most complete directory of dive sites and dive shops in South-East Asiamydiveonline.com/