Of course, there are some sites which are not suitable for recreational divers and require the skills, knowledge, and techniques of technical diving. Due to depth, overhead, or other concerns, some sites are just not accessible by the average diver. Have a look at our exclusively-technical diving sites:
- Liloan Ferry Wreck - This wreck was not sunk as an artificial divers' reef. It actually caught fire and sunk. Laying on her port side in over 50m of water... (read more)
- Pawod Freshwater Cave - This unique inland aquifer has recently been the focus of a major exploration effort by our team. With wildly varying visibility... (read more)
- Caubian Caves - These saltwater limestone caves are accessible just below 40m. The cavernous (no pun intended) main theatre splits off into several smaller passageways and... (read more)
- Technical Decompression Diving Courses - We run the starting-level technical diving courses through the agencies: Diving Science and Technology (DSAT), and the International Association of Nitrox and Technical Divers (IANTD). You can choose one of these courses or meet the requirements of both to earn your ticket(s) into the world of technical decompression diving. These entry-level courses give you the technical diving skills and diving knowledge to be a competent certified tech diver.
- Technical Trimix Diving Courses - When you are ready to extend your limits beyond nitrogen-based technical diving, it's time for Trimix. Here at Scotty's we teach the both DSAT and IANTD Trimix Diver Courses. You will learn the techniques, skills, and theory of how and why diving with a mixture of Oxygen, Nitrogen and Helium will reduce exposure to nitrogen narcosis, and more importantly, your risk of oxygen toxicity.
- Advanced Technical Diver Courses - If you are interested in extreme depths or overhead environments such as caves and wrecks, we have courses to suit your needs. This advanced technical dive training is conducted under the banner of the International Association of Nitrox and Technical Divers (IANTD). However, at this level of technical diving, your instructor matters more than any agency.
- Technical Rebreather Courses - If you would like to learn about technical rebreather diving, then Scotty's Dive Centre can serve your needs. We offer diver-level and instructor-level technical rebreather training on nearly every unit in existence. We certify technical divers and instructors through both the International Association of Rebreather Trainers (IART) and the International Association of Nitrox and Technical Divers (IANTD).
Affiliate Links:PADIThe way the world learn to dive... padi.com/BONNIER DIVE GROUPIs one of the largest consumer-publishing groups in America and the leading media company...bonniercorp.com/
DIVEGet Diving Tours and Courses Pricing and Availability Information...diving-philippines.org/INFO HUBThe Ultimate Source of Out-of-the-Ordinary and Inspiring Travel Ideas!infohub.com/QualiDiveWorldwide Dive Flatform, the best search tool for divers on the web.qualidive.ch/MyDiveOnline.comAims to bring you the most complete directory of dive sites and dive shops in South-East Asiamydiveonline.com/